A personal college advisor can provide the individualized attention any student needs to properly tackle the graduate or undergraduate college admission process. Whether your student is the first person in the family to go to college or comes from a long line of Ivy League graduates, the dedicated advisors at International College Counselors can give your student the tools to find and get into the college of his or her dreams.
What can an International College Counselors advisor do that no one else can?
- Give personalized, one-on-one consulting time focused on the student’s individual goals
- Help coordinate college tours, college selection and college applications to relieve family stress and maximize results
- Reveal available avenues for scholarships and financial aid
- Share unbiased information on a wide range of colleges and graduate programs
- Communicate facts and information on what it takes for admission into the nation’s most competitive schools
Competition for acceptance to colleges and universities is at an all-time high. It helps to have someone assist you with the time, expertise and commitment to ensure that you get where you want to go!