Great Admissions Advice for Medical School Applicants
April 20 @ 7pm EST
Planning to apply to medical school?
Join International College Counselors’s Director of College Advising, Kerri Medina, for a free webinar on navigating the medical school admissions and application process. Learn all the ins and outs of applying to med school.
Topics covered will include
* Medical School admissions requirements
* Application timeline and strategic submission
* Tips and tricks to applying
* What admissions directors look for in a prospective student
* Interview preparation
* Gaining the advantage with unique extracurricular activities
* How to make the personal statement stand out
* Getting the best letter of recommendation
* International student requirements
A Q&A will follow the presentation.
“During the past ten years, the Friends of the Stirling Road Library has partnered with International College Counselors to create, develop, and present programs regarding the college admissions process…Since our initial program, we have become the “go-to” library for this initiative, thanks to the outstanding content and presentations of ICC and our college program has served hundreds of students and their families during this time…The presenters from ICC were professional, thorough, and dynamic. As in the past, our group was impressed with the quality and breadth of the presentations…The positive feedback from the families, together with the recognition we have received from the community, confirms that these programs are the jewel in our offerings and we value our partnership with ICC.”
– Hannah Handler Hostyk, Co-President, Friends of the Stirling Road Branch Library
“Thank you! I thought your presentation was wonderful and time appropriate. So many changes since my college years. I will be contacting the branches in the north area to let them know what a great job you do! Hopefully, in the future, WBB will be able to create more interest with our students and parents in this demanding, time-essential life hurtle their children will face.”
– Cynthia Permenter, Branch Manager, West Boynton Branch Library
“Your presentation was well received by our members based on their positive comments. You held the audience’s interest with your excellent speaking skills and engaging presentation filled with relevant information about the college application process. You kept it fun and light. I know our members left with a greater understanding of how to get ready for college and why it is important to start early.”
– Beatriz Lluch Ceruti, Gardens Branch Library
Interested in having International College Counselors hold a seminar or webinar? Contact us at 954 414-9986 x6.