Ease nerves and make a meaningful difference in the life of someone you love.
Give the gift of a college advisor – and gift peace of mind. Help your special someone get into the college, graduate school, or boarding school of their dreams. An expert college advisor from International College Counselors will:
- Provide students with highly individualized attention throughout the undergraduate or graduate admissions process.
- Research programs and find the best college match for your student.
- Stay on top of your student, providing options and guiding decisions to maximize the high school or college experience when it comes to classes, extracurricular activities, internships, summer programs, and more.
- Keep your student organized in terms of deadlines, standardized testing, and other items like letters of recommendation.
- Free up more of your student’s time so they can focus on school and other priorities.
- Help plan meaningful campus tours.
- Thoroughly review applications and essays and provide thoughtful, expert feedback.
- Be the “bad-guy.” (We know teens don’t always like to listen to their parents or grandparents!)
- Connect your student with any academic help – like tutors – needed to prepare for admission.
- Help complete and send college applications.
This is the perfect gift for children, grandchildren, or any student you love – we not only help students get into the undergrad college of their dreams, but also boarding schools and graduate programs, including med school, law school, film school and PhD programs.
For ICC clients who have siblings, ask about our $500 sibling discount.
Plus, if you sign up now, International College Counselors will donate $100 to your charity of choice. Choose from your student’s school, a non-profit your student founded, or any other non-profit organization, and we’ll make the donation in your name.
Lock in the 2021 prices. Call International College Counselors at 1-954-414-9986 today.