Give the Gift that Gives Forever: A College Advisor
Give a holiday gift that will make a real difference in the life of someone you love.
Give the gift of a college advisor – a gift that will last a lifetime and may enable your child or grandchild to buy all the expensive items on their own wish lists.
An expert and experienced college advisor from International College Counselors will:
- Provide students with highly individualized attention when it comes to the college admissions process.
- Stay on top of your child, offering choices and guiding decisions to advantageously maximize the high school experience when it comes to classes, extracurriculars, summer programs, and more.
- Help your child define and understand his or her unique potential and connect with possible college majors.
- Keep your student organized, including with deadlines, standardized tests, and items like letters of recommendation.
- Free up more of your child’s time so he or she can focus on school and other priorities.
- Research colleges and find the right college match for your child.
- Help plan immersive tours of colleges.
- Thoroughly review your child’s application and polish it to a high sheen.
- Be the “bad-guy” when necessary. (As we all know, teens don’t necessarily like to listen to their parents or grandparents!)
- Inform you and your child about the latest changes in higher education and college admissions.
- Connect your child with any help – like tutors – that is needed as your child works towards the goal.
- Help complete and send the college applications.
This gift is ideal for students in the 8th-11thgrades. The earlier students start working with the expert college counselors at International College Counselors, the more advantage gained. Early planning gives students and their families time to sift through individual interests, create a steady academic progression, and build a solid foundation of achievements, including focused community work and summer options.
Giving the perfect gift is easy. Just call International College Counselors at 954-414-9986 today and lock in our 2018 prices.
No batteries required.