During this unprecedented year, here’s a holiday gift that will ease nerves and make a meaningful difference in the life of someone you love.
Give the gift of a college advisor! With so many constant changes to the college admissions process this year, this gift will bring peace of mind to your home, helping your special someone get into the college, graduate school, or boarding school of their dreams. An expert college advisor from International College Counselors will:
1. Provide students with highly individualized attention throughout the undergraduate or graduate admissions process.
2. Research programs and find the best college match for your student.
3. Stay on top of your student, providing options and guiding decisions to maximize their high school or college experience when it comes to classes, extracurricular activities, internships, summer programs, and more.
4. Help your student develop his or her unique potential.
5. Keep your student organized in terms of deadlines, standardized testing, and other items like letters of recommendation.
6. Free up more of your student’s time so he or she can focus on school and other priorities.
7. Thoroughly review applications and essays and provide thoughtful, expert feedback.
8. Be the “bad guy” or the neutral third party (We know teens don’t always like to listen to their parents or grandparents!)
9. Relay updates about the latest changes in higher education and college admissions during a time when the process is constantly evolving.
10. Connect your student with any academic help – like tutors – needed to prepare for admission.
11. Help complete and send college applications.
This is the perfect gift for children, grandchildren, or other family members and friends. This gift is ideal for students in middle school and above – we not only help students get into the undergraduate college of their dreams, but also boarding and graduate schools. We help with all graduate school programs including med school, law school, film school and PhD programs, as well as admissions to boarding schools throughout the United States.
The earlier students start working with the expert college counselors at International College Counselors, the more advantageous. Early planning gives students and their families time to sift through individual interests, create a steady academic progression, and build a solid foundation of achievements, including focused community work and summer options. For ICC clients who have siblings, ask about our sibling discount.
Plus, if you sign up between now and December 31, International College Counselors will donate $100 to your charity of choice. Choose from your student’s school, a non-profit your student founded, or any other non-profit organization, and we’ll make the donation in your name.
Giving the perfect gift is easy. Lock in the 2020 prices. Call International College Counselors at 954-414-9986 today.